# # POST TITLE HERE

Lets Chat: Lots of Things to Share!

June 19, 2014

Since I am a little rebel, I am posting my Friday 5 a tad early. I feel chatty so I'm going to go with it!

What a week. I hate how I feel so drained by Friday, but I have been a little busier than normal. I was back in my hometown this past weekend, and that was nonstop with visiting family. When I arrived back in town Monday, that was just as busy getting things done from being gone. To top things off, I have been working 10-11 hour days at work. My mom and sister-in-law are coming into town tomorrow to spend the weekend with me, maybe get into some trouble, and have a little fun. I really feel like I need a release -- something to recharge me so I am hungry to keep pushing hard on my journey. I am hopefully gong to let loose some this weekend and get back on the grind Monday. I will still hit the gym though, I can't miss my leg workout! Okay, so things I want to talk about:


I love my Ipsy bag this month! They are really doing a great job. It has to be the best $10 I spend every month. On the below picture I am wearing the Bombshell mascara, DD cream, and the amazing NYX lip gloss. I am telling you guys, NYX has completely won my loyalty. I am obsessed with their lip colors and styles. They are so affordable too. Also in the picture, I am wearing gold/brown eye shadow I received in March's Ipsy bag which is also by the Bombshell brand. I am happy that so many of the products I receive are getting good use. 


If you don't know what Ipsy is - it is a monthly makeup bag you receive via mail. It is only $10 a month and with that you get a makeup bag and 3-4 beauty products. You are billed on the first of every month and products arrive between the 10-15th! When you sign up, you get to customize your settings so you get products closely matched to your beauty preferences. If you want to join, please click here and use my link! I will appreciate it so much!

I received the #SurfsUpVoxBox from the awesome Influenster this week. I am enjoying the products and  it easy to write about since I will definitely be able to use everything included!

Smoothie Kit: I love smoothies, especially with the hot weather. That is when I crave them most. And it is a total win when you can make them in a healthy way. I can't wait to pick up my kit and get creative! 
After Sun Aloe: My sister-in-law and I will hopefully be having a pool day Saturday depending upon the weather. That aloe will definitely come in hand,y plus it smells great, which is always a plus.
Sinful colors nail polish: I do not wear a lot of yellow because I have never thought it looks that good on my skin tone. However, my mom has more Indian in her than I do, so I think it will look fabulous on her. We are getting pedicures tomorrow so I am going to let her use the polish.
First Aid Shot Therapy: Like I stated above, I want to cause a little trouble this weekend. I have a big feeling that bad boy may come in handy!
Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous Mascara: Covergirl does it again -- but what else would you expect? I love how this mascara has two ends, plus the brushes are shorter, so you are able to pull on your lashes for extra length. One side is for volume and the other side for thickness.


Along with the awesome Covergirl mascara from Influenster, I have been using my beach spray that I received in my Ipsy bag. That has been a lifesaver for me this week with long hours at the office. The last thing I want to do in the morning is spend a lot of time on my hair. I spray and go with that product. Plus the smell reminds me so much of the beach. 

Gosh I just freaking love makeup and cosmetics!

You probably see a lot of #TBT (Throwback Thursday) pictures on social media. When I was home this past weekend, my mom gave me and old picture from when I was a toddler. I had completely forgotten about that picture, but still remember that day at my aunts pool. I thought it was hilarious so I wanted to share it!



One thing I love about my group of Blogging friends is that we are so supportive of one another. I have made so many friends and continue to make new ones on a daily basis. That being said, I have two sponsors this month that I would love to introduce you all too:


I am so happy to have found Trace. She has a heart of gold and is one of the sweetest women I have the pleasure of calling a friend. Plus I am all about a girl who loves her wine. Her blog is a lifestyle blog and it is very fun to follow along with her daily happenings. She is also working hard to get healthy. A lot of know how that is! Trace, you're doing an amazing job. A little more about her: I'm an ex-sorority girl, native Texan, former New Yorker, Gemini and lover of avocado margaritas, cooking, animals, GIFs, and proper spelling. I also enjoy using parentheses. By day, I work in digital marketing (these opinions are mine, by the way). I'm forever trying to lose weight while still loving to cook and eat things like fresh pasta, homemade bread, rich cheeses, and all of the wine in the land.


Tricia is a dear friend of mine with an awesome fitness blog. I'm a little jealous, but that's OK. She has a lot of recipes and workouts. Plus she has a lot of demonstration pictures to give a visual for different exercises -- which to me is better than someone simply typing how to do an exercise. She is gorgeous, so caring, and has the best sense of humor. To keep inspired, motivated, and up-to-date information in all things health, you should definitely follow Tricia! A little more about her: I love health and fitness.  The way the body works is absolutely amazing and I sometimes call it a “machine” because as long as it is given what it needs, it will give you what you need too. My favorite past time is dancing; music is great for the soul...and the thighs and legs! I continuously learn about the way the body functions and have been studying it for over a decade.  I seek ways to improve and how to overcome obstacles in the most natural way possible.

If you are interested in advertising, sponsoring, and/or anything in between click here! I am passionate about what I do, so let's make things happen together!
Since I have come into this plateau for a couple of weeks now, it makes it very easy to get discouraged and pessimistic about losing weight. Combine that with working a lot of extra hours, and it has been very hard to stay positive. Like I said earlier in the week, at least I am doing the best I can with everything going on. A couple of days ago I came across a picture of myself on my work computer. It was taken literally 3 days (November 22nd, 2013 not the 25th, I captioned it wrong) before I knew I had to start a new weight loss journey. This picture was my breaking point. I was utterly shocked at how big I was and how bad I had gotten. This picture was even taken very high up which is probably the most flattering angle a picture can be taken from. When I compare that picture to what I look like now, I know I am on the right path and making immense progress. And I will always keep pushing no matter how hard it gets. You literally just have to keep going, one healthy choice at a time.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday, the best weekend ever, and don't forget to link up and share your Friday things!

Try Quest Protein Bars!

30 comments

  1. Also... love your "fearless" link-up idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pool picture gets me every time! Its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got connected to Trace through your blog recently, I LOVE her. She is a doll. I love that Hawaiian Tropic after sun lotion. Have a great weekend Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz you look FABULOUS. I love the fearless project! and I just want to tell you - - be careful with the CG Lashblast!! i posted a video in my blog the other day and some girls eyelashes were falling out after using it (it could be the user not the product, but still be careful). Video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorter hair on you. Makes you look so healthy and shiny and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW I love your TBT! So cute, and I am looking at IPSY.. I do love make up.. and for 10 bucks you get a lot of stuff it seems. I can splurge, a little on me.. RIGHT? RIGHT? Also, you are so inspiring. I love that you are so family oriented and down to earth.. You are really just... amazing. Your soul glows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My love, you make my days so much brighter, but you know I can never respond to your comments because you're a no reply! :( I want to tell you how awesome and amazing you are... so let me! LOL! And yes girl, you deserve 10 dollars so spoil yourself - absolutely!

      How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

      Delete
  7. Might have to check out the Ipsy bags!! I see them everywhere on diff blogs, may have to hop on that bandwagon!! Have a great weekend!! Let loose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must try that mascara, although right now I have a major crush on the new Manga and am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mascara looks amazing! I know you're not a fan of the short hair, but girl it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want another Influenster box ha. That one looks awesome! I should probably get back on there & rate some more things & such. I feel like I keep getting passed over even though I had a couple of them a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh two great mail days for you and lots of beauty products!! Love the butter gloss - such a great one!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SHUT UP with those lashes! Beautiful!
    Did that mascara come off easy?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have only ever received two Influenster boxes, I need to get on that! You are looking AWESOME! I love you didn't let long, crazy hours stand in your way (ahem, like I prob would). Have a great weekend, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking beautiful as always!!! I think i'm totally going to jump on the Ipsy train!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought that NYX gloss at Target last week for $4.99 and want to go back and get EVERY color!!! That stuff is amazing.

    I hope that you get time to chill this weekend with your SIL and have some fun!!!

    We all hit plateaus and you just have to keep pushing and remember how far you have come! You are truly amazing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no! You are feeding my already terribly beauty box problem. I get Birchbox and BeautyBox5 but kept seeing IPSY posted everywhere so I added myself on the waiting list lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. girlllll I WISH I had your lashes it would save me 60 bucks a month on extensions!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I signed up for IPSY under your link a few weeks ago...still wait listed :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um that first photo...HOT!!!! Looking good lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look beautiful in all your new makeup! I got my first Ipsy this month! I thought the bag was absolutely gorgeous and haven't tried all the products yet but I'm pretty happy with what I got. That picture of you as a kid is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi love! First off - I love the new banner! Secondly - you are so darn sweet, thank you for the shout-out! I wasn't able to check out your post until now and this was such a sweet surprise!

    I also have to know what color that Butter Gloss is - you totally inspired me to pick up a NYX Butter lippie in a shade I never would have tried before I "met" you, it's a purply-pink and I'm totally in love with it (I typically stick to neutrals)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all the items in your box to be honest! Also you look so gorgeous in those pics!!! even the toddler one.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. you got some great things in your boxes...i'm always worried that if i signed up for stuff like that, i'll get a bunch of crap that i would never use.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have never heard of Ispy but it is something that I think I would love, so Im going to look into it. That toddler picture is so freakin adorable!! And what a great job with the progress you've made! Hard work pays off you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You always have the best stuff!! That Aloe lotion is the best. It was a life saver last year on our cruise!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a gf who is waiting for her Surfs Up box and DIED when I showed her yours!!! Influenster is so amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your lashes are AMAZING!! Seriously, so jealous! I used to have Birchbox but just recently cancelled it so I may have to give Ipsy a try - that is a great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  28. your lashes really are amazing! jealous. anywho, i never really thought ipsy or anything was for me, but i think you just sold me! $10 for all that?! i have been wanting to try the NYX lip gloss so bad but every time i go to the store, i forget or they dont have it. and omg girl that picture, i die. you were such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great mail week! I was disappointed in my ipsy bag for the first time. :( that mascara looks amazing. I am loving my voxbox though. You look too cute in the pool picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com