# # POST TITLE HERE

The Hump Day Blog Hop!

May 28, 2014

Happy Hump Day everyone! We are halfway through the week and the hump day camel is too freaking cool, so lets have some fun and a blog hop to celebrate.

Are you guys fully recovered from the long weekend? I had 4-days, so coming back to work today, was hard!

This is a little different than a link up. To participate, simply add your blog link. There is no required entry or anything like that. This is about networking, making new friends, and finding new blogs.

All I ask:
1) "The Hump Day" blog hop button button be displayed anywhere on your blog page or a specific entry with a link back to me or the weekly co-host. (Please do this. These blog hops take a lot of work and preparation.)
2) You don't have to follow me, but in the words of Blake Shelton: it'd sure be cool if ya did.
3) Please follow the co-host. I love helping and promoting these amazing women in the blog world! I do this to not only meet new people, but help my friends make new friends and readers.
4) Mingle with your fellow Bloggers.

Image Map
The Hump Day Blog Hop

Please join me in welcoming this weeks co-host: the beautiful Amanda from "Meet At The Barre" She also holds a fun link up on Friday's called "Friday Favorite's", be sure to check that out!



3 comments

  1. So excited to cohost with you!!!! Lots of fun getting to "meet" so many new bloggers! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday pretty Liz!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello GORGEOUS! Can't wait to catch up with you, and the co host!
    And, every week, I find another new blog FAV!

    :) This week is going super fast. THANK THE GODS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com