# # POST TITLE HERE

My First New York Times Best Selling Book!

May 20, 2014

I have always stated on my blog how I love to write. If I didn't, I probably would not have a blog. Yanno. However, my love for writing has been embedded in me since I was a child. As I was recently helping my mother move, I stumbled upon my very first masterpiece from when I was 6 years old. I am very excited to share it with you all! If you would like to purchase an autographed copy, please email me. 



... because the only thing that mattered to me were the acrobats because I was obsessed with gymnastics growing up. PS: I am the blonde. 


... Illustrating is my true gift in life.


... LOOK AT THAT LION! Also, I guess that is a carpet floating in the air. I mean I get it, that could happen.


... What? Didn't you know that acrobats sword fought... in a water?!


... The ringmaster has true style.


... I dreamt on my bed that looks like pubic hair and a slice of cheese. 

21 comments

  1. omg this is adorable!!! i keep all of kayla's stories and can't wait to read them again when she's much older :)

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha....so cool you kept this kind of stuff around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just died lol! This is so cute and quite the best seller - I'll take 5 copies please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO CUTE!!!! I love it!

    I'm with Kathy, I save all of Emry's stories and such.

    He came home with something called (and I kid you not) "THE BOOK OF DOOM - do not open this book".

    Klay and I died laughing.. It was so stinking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love it. If you like acrobats-- really cute!!

    Just a thought now that you are not a kid anymore, maybe you should go for some show by Cirque du Soleil

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA. My Tuesday just got so dang good. You were even hilarious and adorable as a child. I love it.
    This is too cute.

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Girl!! LOVE IT!! By the way - this reminds me of the Night Circus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Also, I guess that is a carpet floating in the air. I mean I get it, that could happen." LOL!!!!! This is so cute!!!

    Also, I hope that you idea of the perfect bed has changed a little....

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMFAO and look Katy Perry totally stole your book thats where roar came from LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL This is amazing. Isn't it so much fun looking back at the things we did/wrote as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha thank goodness we don't dream on beds of cheese and pubic hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! What a creative little girl you were!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pubic hair and a slice of cheese? genius, my friend. genius.

    i smiled through the whole thing and then burst out laughing at the last line. that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha omg how charming was this blog post! If you find more, please share them. And now I'm inspired to look for my old elementary school stories when I'm home in Massachusetts next month... I know I had some gems.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you too much tensed about your increasing body weight so please follow this blog,its too much helpfully for everyone :-

    Toshiba PVT-375BT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com