# # POST TITLE HERE

My Weekly Nutrition and Training Plan

May 30, 2014



Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

I feel like a bloated hot mess. The long weekend threw me off of my eating some. Not awful, but a lot more than normal. At least I haven't had a sip of alcohol in nearly two weeks. Also for some reason, my leg workout made me awfully sore for 2 days. It was a great workout, but nothing too crazy. Nonetheless, I know when I weigh today I will probably have a slight gain. I am hoping no more than a pound and a half. Who knows though. I'm irritated but that just means this upcoming week I will be back with a vengeance. 

The below nutrition plan is what I eat Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday during the day I still eat clean but will eat whatever is left over or what I have around my apartment. Two nights a week I have "treat" meals - whatever I choose. They are usually Saturday and Sunday night, but it does vary. I switch up my eating every week. I plan the week before what I want to have for meals, make the grocery list, and prep the food on Sunday's. A lot of times people will ask me if I get bored eating the same thing everyday. The answer is no. It is only 5 days a week that I eat the same thing. I eat to live - not live to eat. It took me a long time to come to that.  I also do this to save money. I live alone so I can't really cook tons of different things during the week because it's too expensive and will go bad. There are also ways you can switch up your eating day to day. Like my Quest Bars for instance; I eat a different flavor everyday, same with my yogurt. You can read here for meal prep ideas!

Total down (since 11/25/13):  54 pounds! ...still.



Meal 1 (7:15 AM)



Meal 2 (4 10:30 AM)


Meal 3 (1:15 PM)
4 MorningStar vegetarian "chik'n" nuggets and kidney beans



Meal 4 (3:45 PM) 
1 pack of Kay's Natural protein chips and fresh grapes


Gym 4:30-6PM

Meal 5 (6:30 PM) [Post workout]
1 cup of Light and Fit 80 calorie Greek yogurt with fresh strawberries and chia seeds


Meal 6 (9 PM)


Bed time 11PM
-------------------------------
Sunday: (Rest) - done!

Monday: (Rest) - done!

Tuesday: (Weights) - done!
-30 minutes of cardio: StairMill (80 SPM regular work and 70 SPM with skipping every other step, 60 SPM for resting work - alternating all 3 levels every 3-4 minutes. Rest work is only 1 minute)
-Weight Circuit:
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
-20 minutes cardio: Elliptical (Incline 9, Resistance 10)

Wednesday: (Core) - done!
-25 minutes of cardio: StairMill (80 SPM regular work and 70 SPM with skipping every other step, 60 SPM for resting work - alternating all 3 levels every 3-4 minutes. Rest work is only 1 minute)
- 3 sets of 45 second planks
- 3 sets of "Russian Twists" with a 10 pound weight plate
- 3 sets of 20 crunches
- 3 sets of 20 heel touches
- 3 sets of  10 elevated leg crunches
-30 minute jog on the greenway behind my gym and apartment

Thursday: (Weights & Squats) - done!
-20 minutes of high intensity interval training: Tredmill (Work: 3 minutes at 3.2 speed and 12 incline and rest 2 minutes at 3.4 speed and 0 incline. No holding onto the tredmill at all)
-15 minutes of cardio (Elliptical: Crossramp 9/10, Resistance 10)
-Weight Circuit:
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
-Back squats: 3 x 15 (1- 80 pounds, 2- 50 pounds)
-10 minutes of high intensity interval training: Tredmill (Work: 2 minute walk on a speed of 3.2 MPH with an incline of 12 [the highest is 15] Rest: 1 minute walk at 0 incline and a 3.4 MPH speed. Alternate)
-10 minutes cardio: StairMill (5 minutes at 80 SPM and 5 minutes at 60 SPM. No holding onto machine)

..Thankfully this was a KILLER workout. I felt like a champ.
Friday: (Rest)
Work then hair appointment, then car wash... no workout. @#$%^&

Saturday: (Weights)
-20 minutes cardio: Elliptical (Incline 10, Resistance 9/12)
-Weight Circuit:
   -Shoulders: 3 x 15
   -Back: 3 x 15
   -Biceps: 3 x 15
   -Chest: 3 x 15
   -Triceps: 3 x 15
-20 minutes of high intensity interval training: Tredmill (Work: 3 minutes at 3.2 speed and 12 incline and rest 2 minutes at 3.4 speed and 0 incline. No holding onto the tredmill at all)

18 comments

  1. damn girl your workouts are intense!! way to go :) and 54 still... thats STILL amazing so yeah. as always such an inspiration! i never thought to pare 'nuggets' with beans, like using beans as a side. yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your transformation is awesome! I love small meals too! I NEVER used to eat that way..totally had my ideas of eating backwards! And Quest bars--YUM! Keep up the good work!

    www.mamafindsfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chia seeds are something on my list of things to try... I heard that if you put a liquid on them, they turn into gel consistency? What do you know of this?

    I love your Thursday Workout Photos! Inspiring! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your before and after pics. So inspirational! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT STUFF LADY!!! It can be frustrating when life messes up the workouts, but well done powering through when you could.

    I wish I could be likeyou and eat the same thing everyday. I get so bored and then I fail cause I'm not prepped! I'll try some of your eats and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh I need to try your dip! I meant to put it on my menu last week and forgot. And your protein chips too!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great week! You've come so far - awesome!!!! TGIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking so great!!! Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need some of your motivation! You are rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been glaring at my planner I bought like 2 weeks ago just trying to figure out how to put a plan together for eating and working out. I'm much more of a "eat when you're hungry but make sure it's healthy" kind of gal. Which I know is SO much good for me but at least I'm making the healthy effort. Right? I usually have the 3 meals a day with 1 maybe 2 snacks. A smoothie is usually one of those snacks.

    As for working out...I suck. the end.
    I did really good before my wedding and made it a point to go every day but now I'm trying to talk myself into going at least 2 times a week. and I'm failing. I need a plan. LOL

    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Happy Friday

    -Ashlee Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. keep up the great work lady! Your meal plan also looks far from boring!! Looking forward to reading that sweet potato pie recipe too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girllll! Look at you being all amazing and fabulous!! I have to agree, I never get sick of eating relatively the same thing either since I switch the little things up every now and then. Which reminds me...I'm out of Quest bars!!!! NOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to try the quest bars. are they good?

    Girl you look good :) #hot #sexy :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I finally joined a gym (baby steps, be proud of me lol) and I'm looking to eat a lot cleaner. Which Quest bar flavor is your fave? I have this issue where I end up eating junk or skipping lunch all together because I'm so swamped with work. I thought these would make a healthier choice :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are doing awesome girl!! The long weekend is tough but you still did great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com