# # POST TITLE HERE

The Hump Day Blog Hop - Birthday Edition!

July 30, 2014

Happy Hump Day everyone! We are halfway through the week and the hump day camel is too freaking cool, so lets have some fun and a blog hop to celebrate.

This is a little different than a link up. To participate, simply add your blog link. There is no required entry or anything like that. This is about networking, making new friends, and finding new blogs.

All I ask:
1) "The Hump Day" blog hop button button be displayed anywhere on your blog page or a specific entry with a link back to me or the weekly co-host. (Please do this. These blog hops take a lot of work and preparation.)
2) You don't have to follow me, but in the words of Blake Shelton: it'd sure be cool if ya did.
3) Please follow the co-host. I love helping and promoting these amazing women in the blog world! I do this to not only meet new people, but help my friends make new friends and readers.
4) Mingle with your fellow Bloggers.

Image Map
The Hump Day Blog Hop

Please join me in welcoming this weeks co-host, Leeann @ "Join The Gossip"

22 comments

  1. Happy birthday, Liz!! I hope you have a great day!!

    http://whattheheckwhynot2011.blogspot.com/2014/07/fartleks-have-nothing-to-do-with-farting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Liz!! What an awesome giveaway, you know I love me some Quest bars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy happy birthday to you Liz! Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Pretty Lady!! What an awesome giveaway! I haven't tried Quest bars yet but I've been wanting to!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a birthday as lovely as you Liz!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! WOOO! How is turning 25!? I do in 5 months and am freaking out lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, sweet Liz! Hope you have a fabulous day!! Can't wait for your giveaway. I love Quest bars! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl! Hope you have a Great Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day and all of your bday wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mighty Happy birthday to you, my dear :)

    http://thefitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, girl! I hope it's amazing!
    And thanks for having me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, I hope 25 is the best year EVER! I have been wanting to try quest bars forever because I hear so much about them, so, maybe this will be my chance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday pretty lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com