week. But writing about stupid work negativity?
Ain't nobody got time for that.
While you read this amazingingly brilliant blog entry, play a little "Blurred Lines" for extra added enjoyment.
Here are some random's for the week that has been previously ensued:
(1) First, let's start with the weather. For the past two days here, it has been a lot cooler. I'm talking low-mid 70's. That makes me one happy girl. That's comfortable and enjoyable weather. I can wear cute outfits and not be hot, I can curl my hair and it STAY PUT, I can wear make up and not look like a melting candle, and I can put the top back on my car and not sweat to death. It's supposed to be cool this weekend, but a chance of rain the entire time, and that is A-OK with me. I do not really have any solid plans or requirements. I like that.
(2) Monday, it was the Real Housewives of OC reunion. I wish we could just skip the shows and just have reunions all of the time. Like they should all go to dinner, then have a 3 part reunion special about it. Everyone was ganging up on my girl, G. I had to react and let her know I would move to OC so we could be BFF's. She hollaed back at ya girl.
Love you, girl. And Vicki, you are the biggest hypocrite known to man.
Are we Twitter friends?!
(3) Marquis surprised with me a beach trip in two weeks. We are staying at a 4-star resort, too. I am super duper excited. I did not see it coming at all. Check out that blog entry here.
(4) Make-up. Can we talk about lipsss! I have found the perfect lip duo, ever. EVER. It's Clinique's Silvery Moon lipstick topped with Victoria's Secret Baby Pink Lip Gloss/Plumper. It doesn't plump, at all really, but I think it looks great on top of the lipstick. My new favorite lip style to rock. I used a purple lip liner too, but I will not be doing that again with this lip combination. Hashtag ItLookedALittleWhiteTrashy
(5) I was a little leary of this, but I wrote about Marq and I's
Join the blog fun today. Link up and check out what different Blogger girls have been up to this week.
Whit: Back that azz up Friday
Liz & Friends: 5 on a Friday
Lauren Elizabeth: H54F
You can also view my Party page. Whoop!
PS: My $40 Ulta Beauty Giftcard Giveaway ends tomorrow. Go on over and get your last entries in: be a follower on GFC and Twitter, Tweet about the giveaway, blog about it, etc.