(1) I have been in the personal blogging world since Memorial Day weekend. I love it and I am having a blast! I have reached the 100 follower mark, and I think that is a pretty cool milestone. Therefore, I wanted to say "thank you" and host my very first giveaway! It is a $40 gift card to Ulta Beauty! I have made it super simple to enter and I hope you guys will join in on the fun! All you have to do is click the below picture.
(2) My birthday was Tuesday. I am so blessed and so beyond thankful for all of the love I received from my family, fiance, and friends. I had a great time at the beach, but I have to show you guys my favorite gift: my new Marilyn Monroe book. I have been obsessed with her since I was a little girl. And thanks in a big part to her life, I am now super OK with being curvy, blonde, and loud. I just feel the strongest connection and love for her. I have her pictures all over my house. This book means a lot to me.
(3) Marty. There is never a dull moment with my baby boy. He keeps life fun. Right now he is on a toilet kick. He loves for me to flush the toilet, for no reason. He purrs and watches, and had an absolute blast. Hilarious. [[My toilet thing broke, embarrassing, I know! I've been too nonstop to fix the damn thing]]
(4) Low calorie desserts. Marquis is currently in show prep for his bodybuilding competition in October. We get really creative during prep time. He made the most delicious, sugar free dessert. It's angel food cake with fat/sugar free whip creme and strawberry jam, with fresh strawberries. You literally can have almost a FOURTH of this cake for 120 calories and virtually no sugar.
(5) 18 miles. I finally broke my record for 15.5 miles in spin class. Hello 8-freaking-teen! I am so excited. But it's going to be tough trying to beat that!
* * *