# # POST TITLE HERE

The Hump Day Blog Hop!

October 22, 2014

Happy Hump Day everyone! We are halfway through the week and the hump day camel is too freaking cool, so lets have some fun and a blog hop to celebrate.

This is a little different than a link up. To participate, simply add your blog link. There is no required entry or anything like that. This is about networking, making new friends, and finding new blogs.

All I ask:
1) "The Hump Day" blog hop button button be displayed anywhere on your blog page or a specific entry with a link back to me or the weekly co-host. (Please do this. These blog hops take a lot of work and preparation.)
2) You don't have to follow me, but in the words of Blake Shelton: it'd sure be cool if ya did.
3) Mingle with your fellow Bloggers.

Image Map
The Hump Day Blog Hop



Most of you are probably aware that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have teamed up with Sketchers and they have sent me a pair of their durable performance but absolutely stylish special edition shoes. 

Sketchers wants our help in the fight against breast cancer. More so, they want to know who or what you fight for. Why do you run? Why do you exercise? What is your purpose? 

I run, I exercise, and I try to improve myself every single day. I just want to be better today than I was yesterday. To me exercise is not just about my body. It is about healing my soul, pushing my limits, and becoming mentally stronger. I fight and I try everyday for my father who has terminal cancer, for my mother who battles Multiple Sclerosis, and for me. I have had the hardest year of my life and overcoming heartache of this caliper has been debilitating more days than I care to admit. However everyday I try. Everyday I fight.







More information about my absolutely fabulous special edition kicks:

My style is called the Skechers GOrun 3. Awareness is designed for speed with innovative performance technologies to foster a barefoot running experience while offering impact protection. Breast Cancer Awareness edition. Skechers Performance proudly supports the American Cancer Society in the fight against breast cancer
  • Breast Cancer Awareness special limited edition
  • Improved breathability and flexibility
  • Roomy forefoot. 3 layer Power-prene mesh on front panel allows for support while offering ample room for toe splay
  • GOimpulse sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a responsive running experience
  • M-Strike Technology™ promotes a midfoot strike
  • Custom Fit insole is removable for an even more minimal feel
  • 4mm Heel Drop to bring you closer to a natural barefoot experience
  • Resalyte™ Midsole - Proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
  • Nearly seamless flexible mesh upper with lace up front
  • Skechers Performance proudly supports the American Cancer Society in the fight against breast cancer
  • This special collection celebrates those who use sports and fitness to lead an active, healthy lifestyle
A very special thank you to Sketcher's for sponsoring this opportunity and providing the shoes for me to review and promote. All information and opinions are solely my own.

5 comments

  1. Those shoes are super cute! I need a pair of work-out shoes, maybe I'll give these a try!

    Thanks for hosting the link-up, it's been awhile since I've linked up, and I am happy to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need new workout shoes, I'm more of a puma girl but I think I'm going to get some Nike shocks this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Breast Cancer cause is worth fighting for - thanks for sharing with us these fab kicks! Happy HD too Liz!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your body not fit and fine then many disease covered you, so give a new path to your health along perfect strategy of health management.
    _________________________
    http://www.beerandbody.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com