# # POST TITLE HERE

Weekend Recap: Fitness Blondie NO MORE?!?!

January 19, 2015

I was never happier to be off of work on Friday on ready to start the weekend. Last week was all around a crazy, nonstop, "Murphy's Law", type of week and I needed a break and downtime. 

When I got off of work, J and I went and ran some errands. I had a Japanese Bubble Tea (Mango) with tapioca pearls and it was fantastic. Years ago I had them often, but I have not seen a place that sells them in a long time. Thus when I spotted a stand in the mall, I had to have one. 


I got some frames and pictures made while we were out so I could put them up through the apartment. I think they fit perfectly and are a great addition.



Friday night, J and I went to my best friend's house so she could do my hair. She has a salon setup in her basement so it makes getting my hair done a lot more fun. The goal? Black with red lowlights. As always she did a fantastic job and I love the new look. Also while doing my hair we had a little bonfire.



Saturday was a beautiful day in Charlotte with mild weather in the upper 50's and lower 60's. We took full advantage. I enjoyed a long job on the Greenway, cleaned my apartment with music blasting, and the windows open, and J and I scored our latest "dumpster" find.

Remember on my last blog post about the table we scored from my neighbor throwing his house? Well, another neighbor was throwing out this gorgeous mahogany table and said I could have it. It needs a little work on one of the drawers, but it's perfect other than that. I am going to play this week to find the perfect spot for it. 


Later in the afternoon, I got ready, and of course I took lots of selfies of my new hair.



Once we were ready, we went to our friends Justin and Jodi's house for homemade fondue. It was a lot of fun making it at home instead of going to "The Melting Pot". If you read my blog you know I love "The Melting Pot" and eat there often, but it gets expensive. Homemade fondue was not only delicious, but really fun. It's a great way to host a dinner party. I am definitely going to be investing in a fondue pot now.


After we left Justin and Jodi's we came back to my apartment. I had been telling Johnathan that I wanted to make a shot glass holder out of an old baseball bat case that he has that was not being used. Since it was still kind of early and we had energy, he got to work and did it. I think it's super fun and adds a lot to the bar and dining area.



Yesterday was another beautiful day so J and I spent the day out with his friend Sean and his friend Jinny. 



We all had lunch, went to see "American Sniper" (which was phenomenal. We even had to advance purchase our tickets due to all of the shows being sold out!) and I earned my free movie ticket (yay), and did some shopping. 


Of course I had to take a few more selfies. (Don't judge me. OK, you can if you want because it's a little absurd; just try to look past it). 



When we finally got home from the day, I made the most delicious broiled Ribeye and pasta salad, I kicked his butt on the Wii, and then we called it a night. Now, time to finish this work day... 


43 comments

  1. I can't even tell you how amazing you look with your hair dark!! And I loved it blonde!! Absolutely stunning, my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous girlie!! Love the purple and red tints!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought today was a holiday in the US. Too bad you have to work today. You're hair looks great. What a change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that darker color on you girl!!! It really brings out the color in your eyes. Your apartment is looking good, I love that shot glass case! Very unique! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove the dark hair! I want mine with low lights like that now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks amazing! You look great with that shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks SOO good dark! You look hot, hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair! The dark and red is fierce. Like serious rockstar style. I love it. I also love that things are so good for you right now. No one deserves it more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the brown! It takes a lot for me to say that, too bc I am a huge blonde groupie but it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so loving these life posts you are doing!!! I miss my hump day hop but seeing you happy is FAAAAAAR better!!! Loving the sexy dark Lolita look!!! Yaaaaas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new hair! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the new look! And I really like them wine bottle wall stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alright I have been away from your space for too long (sorry that whole baby thing is crazy) and hello new boyfriend!! yay!! And your hair looks awesome, but what can I say...I have always been partial to brunettes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark hair!! Looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the new hair and it's nice to see you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the new color... Welcome to the dark side hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok I am LOVING the new hair colour. Love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are ROCKING that hair girl!!!! I love it!!! but then I am partial to black hair lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love your hair! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love your hair!!! Oh my goodness it looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your hair looks absolutely amazing! I love how happy you are in these photos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://fitnessmotivat.blogspot.com/2015/02/squat.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your hair is amazing and I am so happy for the happiness you have found!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your hair looks great! American Sniper was such a good movie!! I want to read the book too. I love your new shelf on your dining area. Your dining area is really cute, I love how you decorated it.

    Sounds like you had a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Liz I am worried about you. Please email me ASAP. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your blog! Great photos and hair looks fab.

    Here is my blog link http://twentywho.blogspot.ca/2015/02/easy-protein-powder-pancake-recipe.html

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Quickly this site will indisputably be famous among all blogging people, because of its fastidious articles or reviews.Ernest Caracter

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yes put the glitter polish on the 1/16th of an inch of nail not chewed to the quick. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  31. love your new glass holder. So cute. I also love your dark hair. SEXY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.
    PHIILIPS C4-2

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the new color... Welcome to the dark side. Zumba Class

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your blog. I find it interesting to hear other peoples stories and daily activities. Very interesting and entertaining. Thanks for sharing!

    - Tanner Chidester

    🔥 INSTAGRAM - https://instagram.com/tannerchidesterfitness
    💥 FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/TannerChidester?ref=hl
    👻 SNAPCHAT - https://wwww.snapchat.com/add/chiddy32
    🐤 TWITTER - https://twitter.com/Tanner_Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lose weight juicing? Yes! You most certainly can and will lose weight by juicing. The weight you lose will depend on how long you juice and what you juice. Your hair looks great! American Sniper was such a good movie!! I want to read the book too. I love your new shelf on your dining area. Your dining area is really cute, I love how you decorated it. Thank you
    for sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  37. In this blog you share such a amazing pictures with us. You look so good and look you guys have a lot great fun together. Now it's time to avail vacuum sealer bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com