# # POST TITLE HERE

I skipped the gym for burgers and a sundae

May 30, 2013

I MIGHT have skipped spin class and weights last night to cook bacon cheddar burgers on the grill and make a homemade ice cream sundae! Ok, well Marquis cooked everything, I just supervised, that is just as important.
Totally worth it.
 I am so ready for the weekend. I just want to sleep. I love sleep. Even though this has been a short week, I feel like short weeks are the longest sometimes. I don't understand it either.

I am having a crazy curl day today. I don't know what is going on. I love hot rollers, but you never know what you are going to get. Sometimes they make your hair absolutely fab and sometimes they are a miss. Today was a little bit of a miss.
Curls for daysss

9 comments

  1. that looks really good!!!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this all the time. I beleive it's totally acceptable:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title!! Sometimes you just gotta go that! Last night I went to yoga and then came home and had frozen yogurt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the thirsty thursday blog hop, good for you! We can all use a break from the gym once in a while. Your curls are stunning by the way!

    Check out my beauty blog and giveaway:
    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/2013/05/summer-beauty-essentials-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I skip the gym everyday to eat awful foods.. terrible I know! haha. & girl I wish my hair would curl like that! it won't hold a curl worth crap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the curls look fabulous!
    and that food...yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want EVERYTHING about that sundae. I want to eat it right now. Seriously. I honestly think I might leave and go get ice cream right now. I will send you the bill. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm, the burgers and sundae look amazing. and 5000% worth skipping the gym for one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been there done that! Go girl! :)

    I also LOVE sleep! Too much sometimes...lol


    lifeofalittlesongbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only reading my blog, but taking the time to leave a response. If you notice that you do not hear back from me, please ensure you are not a "no-reply" blogger.

Keep in touch:
Twitter: FitnessBlondieL
Instagram: FitnessBlondieL
Say hello: Liz@TheFitnessBlondie.com
PR: Business@TheFitnessBlondie.com